top of page

Complaints and Grievances

Complaints can be made directly to RDA Carine, either verbally in person, by phone or in writing to a Coach, RDA Carine office, RDA Carine Committee Member or the National Office. A complaint may be made anonymously.

In the first instance we advise that you try and resolve the complaint with the person that you have the issue with. However, we understand that sometimes this is not possible. 

If you wish to make a complaint, but may feel uncomfortable approaching the person, you can approach a Coach, the RDA Carine office, a Centre Committee Member, the National Office or our Member Protection Information Officer. For further information, please refer to our Grievance Procedure and Complaints Management and Resolution Policy and Procedure.

Submitting a COMPLAINT

To formally submit a complaint, please complete the Complaint Registration Form and submit it to the RDA Carine office.

Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO)

Our Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) is available to offer advice or further assistance. They are also available to talk to if feeling uncomfortable about talking to a Coach, RDA Carine office, RDA Carine Committee Member or the National Office about a complaint.

MPIO: RDA Carine Committee


External Complaint Agencies

You also have the right to take a complaint to an external agency:


National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Commission
Phone: 1800 035 544

Equal Opportunity Commission Western Australia

Address: Albert Facey House

469 Wellington Street PERTH WA 6000

Telephone:  61 8 9216 3900 or 1800 198 149


bottom of page